Here’s what we changed:
- Effects: Add text captions to your clips! In the Moments editor, you’ll see the new Effects menu, where you can add text into the footage of your clips. More presets and options on the way! SPOILER ALERT: we’re adding a GIF keyboard next.
- Experimental feature: Moments overlay. When sharing clips, Moments will now add an overlay image on top of the clip by default. You can configure this in Settings -> Capture and Sound. We’re still testing this – more soon.
- Less failed captures. We’ve addressed multiple instances of capture failure by properly starting capture at preferable times after common failures
- If you were getting no ‘game’ audio when capturing certain audio devices, try again, since this has been fixed
- Slight performance boost for the Moments capture, via improved video & audio frame caching
- Fixed more cases where clip footage would be choppy after long sessions
- Fixed a case where clips would have an audio delay when clipping games with higher system resource usage
- Fixed an issue with sharing/exporting erroring out from certain clip trim points
- Fixed an issue where Moments capture would get locked up after game capture failed
- Fixed excessive dropped frames when clipping using Intel GPUs
We’re looking for input on what Effects you want to see!
Up-to-date with Engine 3.19.2
- Highlights: new firmware for PS5 mode on Arctis Pro Wireless, new firmware for Aerox 3, improved System Monitor, and more! Read all Engine updates here
Read full post