by The SteelSeries Engine Team
A new version of SteelSeries Engine has just been released. Download it here!
This version we’re rolling out some small, but meaningful enhancements.
- You can now customize the illumination of ‘lock keys’ on your onboard profile for the Apex line of keyboards (Apex 5 and up)
- Added a ‘takeover banner’ on a device config window indicating when an app integration is controlling your OLED screen
- Some tweaks to make the Apex 3 configuration window illumination a little easier on the eye
- Adjusting the Rival 3 default config window size to give the UI a little more breathing room
- Active app integrations should no longer prevent PrismSync from running on tenkeyless keyboards when all illumination events have been removed from the apps
- Fixed an issue where cooldown events would not trigger after a macro had been recorded