by The SteelSeries Software Team
- Added 50MB and 100MB clip size options for Discord share and Export. Discord Nitro subscribers can get much better-looking clips with these larger sizes.
- Added a “Show all clips” button after the first 50 clips in the Moments gallery. This gives a massive performance boost for users with 100+ clips.
- Fixed a bug that would show newly-saved clips as 0:00 duration.
- New Moments autoclips will be named to show what triggered it. For example, the 3K+ autoclip for CS:GO will be saved with the name to “Autoclip: 3+ kill round”.
- Roblox installed from the Microsoft Store is now detected and captured properly.
- Screen-captured games that are moved to another monitor will have the capture restart on the new monitor.
- Timeline in the Moments editor can be made shorter or taller by resizing with the handle.
Engine Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug preventing connected devices from displaying when logging in and out of multiple SteelSeries accounts
- Fixed an issue on the Arctis 9 wherein selecting the “Never” option in the Auto Shut-Off widget would cause the headset to immediately turn off
- Partially fixed an issue where certain devices with out of date firmware would not prompt to update to the latest firmware
- Fixed an issue where the Deactivate Keybinding option did not work on certain MSI keyboards, and removed certain binding types that do not apply to those keyboards
- On the Arctis 9, you can now customize the behavior of game audio on PC when you receive a BT call
- On Prime Wireless, you can re-pair your dongle and mouse if they come unpaired, or if you purchase a new dongle
- Added recovery mode support for Prime Wireless
- Added an accurate render for the Apex 3 Israeli layout (available in Region selector dropdown)
- Arctis 9 - EQ settings now transfer to PlayStation