by The SteelSeries Software Team
Here’s what we changed:
- Arctis owners will now have the “Chat” device pre-selected for Moments capture. This makes sure all game-related audio is captured for these devices in your clips. Change it to any other device in Capture & Sound in Settings.
- “Trimmed” and “Shared” filters in the Moments gallery. Along with filters for all the games you’ve clipped, these new filters are available in the filter dropdown above the gallery.
- Choose an avatar for your account from Settings! Yep, one of them is a dragon.
- Moments gallery should load faster, especially for users with lots of clips. More gallery performance enhancements soon.
- The “trimmed” time shown above the Moments editor timeline will now update while dragging the start & end points.
- Be the first to know about new game Giveaways by dropping your email in the Giveaways service