What's New in Engine 3.17.3
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
A new version of SteelSeries Engine has just been released. Download it here!
- Fixed an issue where editing a keyup event in a macro would not also change the associated keydown event.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from making changes to keybindings that had been set to macros on the Apex 7 and Apex Pro keyboard lines.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Select Same” tool from working with keys that had been set to “Single Color” illumination on the Apex 7 and Apex Pro keyboard line.
- Fixed an issue that prevented SteelSeries Engine from running on a small number of PCs where the Windows imaging state was not complete.
- The Rival 3 will now keep the saved lighting profile when exiting SteelSeries Engine if all three zones are set to either “Steady” or “Disable Illumination” options.