What's New in Engine 3.11.8
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
We recently released SteelSeries Engine 3.11.8 with important bug fixes.
If you are already running the most recent SteelSeries Engine 3, you will be notified to download or update, based on your update settings.
Otherwise, Download it here.
- Added support for more MSI notebooks.
- Latest drivers for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (RS3) - fixes a blue screen that could happen on MSI notebooks when coming out of sleep.
- Apex 150 - fix for flashing LEDs when recording a macro.
- Fixed an issue where unexpected shutdown of SteelSeries Engine could occur during startup for certain Windows 7 and 8 users.
- Outdated versions of SteelSeries drivers are now always removed during installation or upgrade.
- Rival 110 - Improved tracking at high CPI settings.
- Windows users can now switch active configurations for connected devices in the right-click menu for the SteelSeries Engine 3 tray icon.