What's New in Engine 3.11.2
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
We recently released SteelSeries Engine 3.11.2 with important bug fixes.
If you are already running the most recent SteelSeries Engine 3, you will be notified to download or update, based on your update settings.
Otherwise, Download it here.
- Apex M750 - fixed an issue that would cause LED lighting commands to error when holding lock keys (Update available on Windows only)
- Arctis 7 - fixed an issue that would cause the battery level LED indicator to be incorrect
- Fixed an issue where Arctis 7 wouldn’t pair properly after firmware updates
- Fixed an issue where per-key devices would override each others’ Engine App settings
- Fixed some cases of Arctis 3 software causing infinite loading
- Fixed an issue preventing certain devices from connecting to the software after a firmware update while engine apps were running