What's New in Engine 3.10.12
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
We recently released SteelSeries Engine 3.10.12 with new product support and bug fixes.
If you are already running the most recent SteelSeries Engine 3, you will be notified to download or update, based on your update settings.
Otherwise, Download it here.
SteelSeries Engine 3 now supports our newest products:
Both products feature:
- A custom SteelSeries TrueMove3 100-12,000 CPI Optical Sensor
- Omron 50M click mechanical switches
- Exclusive split-trigger mouse button design
- A Powerful 32-bit ARM processor allows you to save CPI settings, button remappings and lighting effects on-board for software-free use at LAN events and tournaments
Integrated support for newly released GameSense-enabled games:
- Utopia 9
- Quickset dialog expanding proper subgroups
- Fixed placement of Fn key on MSI laptop
- Fixed OS Macros not remembering their type
- Cleaning up duplicate colorshift/breathe in history entries