What's New in Engine 3.10.7
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
We recently released SteelSeries Engine 3.10.7 with more device support and bug fixes.
If you are already running the most recent SteelSeries Engine 3, you will be notified to download or update, based on your update settings.
Otherwise, Download it here.
New Device Support
- Added support for upcoming MSI gaming laptops. (Check out their Computex 2017 videos for more info)
- Fixed GameSense so that sub-ranges and gradients within ranges work as documented in the SDK.
- Fixed cooldown timers on some MSI gaming laptops.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Mac driver to not load properly on the latest Mac OS.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent remapped buttons from registering properly in Mac driver.
- Drivers are now certified for Windows 10 Creators Update (RS2).
- Updated golisp for GameSense Engine Apps optimizations.
- Updated to Go 1.8 stable version for Core optimizations and fixes.
- Improvements to error logging and reporting.