What's New in Engine 3.10.0
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
We recently released SteelSeries Engine 3.10.0 with new features, firmware, and important bug fixes.
If you are already running the most recent SteelSeries Engine 3, you will be notified to download or update, based on your update settings.
Otherwise, Download it here.
- Engine Apps has expanded on what GameSense started by adding Prism Sync – which enables cross device illumination effects.
- The QCK Prism is now supported in SteelSeries Engine 3!
- Rival 500 and Rival 700 on-board trigger lighting effects now working when SSE not running
- Drop-down input fields do not close when cursor leaves the area
- Apex M800 - Fixes issue where device would stop reporting key presses
- Arctis 5 - Adds a faster lighting API for more responsive lighting in GameSense and Prism Sync