What's New in Engine 3.9.10
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
We recently released SteelSeries Engine 3.9.10 with important bug fixes.
If you are already running the most recent SteelSeries Engine 3, you will be notified to download or update, based on your update settings.
Otherwise, Download it here.
- Fixed an issue for Arctis 3 where a property wasn’t geting populated correctly.
- Fixed an issue where applications launched by SteelSeries Engine would close when updating SteelSeries Engine.
- Fixed an issue that required the user to reconnect a device when the device was issued a USB RESET by the OS.
- Fixes for some MSI gaming notebook keyboard layouts.
- Fixed an issue where unplugging a device in bootloader mode, while having welcome pop up open, would cause an error.
- Fixed an issue where closing a new configuration window after clicking save would cause an error.
- Updated localization for European Portuguese, where some phrases were incorrect.
- MSI gaming notebook support fixes.
- Fixed an issue related to compatibility issues w/ Korean banking software.
- Arctis 5 - Fixes PS4 volume issue, saves more settings to flash, and improves microphone quality