What's New in Engine 3.5.2
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
We recently released Engine 3.5.2 with some bug fixes and important changes regarding legacy Windows support.
- Fixed a rare crash when upgrading SteelSeries Engine on OS X.
- Fixed the hide device dialog displaying the wrong device name in some cases.
- Fixed meta layer keys on the Apex M800 getting corrupted when assigning the Windows key action to some keys.
- Fixed SteelSeries Engine windows blocking shutdown on OS X.
- Fixed an issue with mouse button mappings on certain mice.
- Fixed an issue when using certain playback options with mouse button mappings.
- Windows XP/Vista and OS X 10.7 are no longer supported. For support for current SteelSeries devices on these platforms, you can install a special legacy version of SteelSeries Engine, 3.4.5, for Windows XP/Vista or OS X 10.7. You can also find the links on our Downloads page. Future SteelSeries devices will require at least Windows 7 or OS X 10.8 for use with the latest SteelSeries Engine 3.