What's New in Engine 3.4.3
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
We recently released Engine 3.4.3 with a bunch of bug fixes. Let’s look at what’s new.
- Scripts, such as .bat and .sh, can now be assigned with the ‘Launch Application’ feature.
- GameSense now uses GoLisp 1.0. Update your hax0rBindings!
- Fixed an issue where certain keys on non-US layout keyboards would not be recorded properly when recording macros.
- Renaming macros now updates the names properly in device configuration windows.
- Fixed key bindings when switching region layouts on keyboards when certain keys don’t exist for that layout.
- Multiple applications with the same name can now be added to app launch configurations.
- Fixed a rare issue when deleting a config after cloud-syncing on a fresh install.
- Keeping SteelSeries Engine 3’s main window open won’t prevent the computer from going to sleep anymore.
- Default buttons can now be changed to repeat or play N times. (Thanks, MarcoAlex!!)
- GameSense no longer turns on if you are just spectating in Dota 2.