What's New in Engine 3.2.7
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
SteelSeries Engine 3.2.7 is hot off the presses (well, the build server), with new devices.
New Devices Supported by SteelSeries Engine 3
SteelSeries Engine 3 now supports the Kinzu v3 Optical Gaming Mouse. The Kinzu v3 features a classic 4-button ambidextrous shape and is equipped with category-leading technology, including a new optical sensor, a dedicated software suite, and proprietary SteelSeries gaming switches, with a 10 million click lifecycle
A snapshot of customization options:
- Two levels of CPI with a range of 250-4000
- Configurable Polling Rate - 125/250/500/1000 Hz
- 4 Buttons and Scroll Wheel Up/Down - All fully re-bindable to actions such as:
- Keyboard, mouse, and media keys
- Advanced Macros
- Launch Applications
- Fixes an issue where macros will not work on SteelSeries mice after restart in Windows.
- Fixes an issue where the very first key event after restart on Mac OS X would not fire.
- Duplicating a configuration will now correctly copy all types of bindings.
- Corrected an issue where resizing a device configuration window while a dialog was open would break the window.