07 Feb 2024
by The SteelSeries Software Team
- Dive into Palworld, Tekken 8, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, and Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown with custom Sonar presets designed by SteelSeries audio experts to elevate your gameplay.
- We’ve improved the config/preset import modal screen with a new reference to the channel. Now when importing a config/preset you know exactly to which channel it will be imported.
- Exclusion List UI Enhancement: you can now manage your device preferences with ease using the redesigned side-by-side layout for included/excluded devices (go to GG Settings/Sonar/Backup device switch.)
- Resolved an issue where in some cases the Nova Pro Wireless connection state was not correctly identified.
- Fixed a bug where in some cases sonar UI could freeze upon middle mouse click.
- Minor UI bugfix and improvements for a smoother experience.
- Minor UI and localization update for Arctis 9, Arctis 7+, Arctis 1 Wireless, Arctis Nova Pro Wireless/X, Arctis Nova 7 & Arctis Nova 4.
- We’ve supercharged our device OLED screens with Bitmap font support! What does this mean? Clearer readability, international characters support, and support for your favorite emojis! A little heads up for keyboards:
- Keyboard OLED screens have been optimized, now displaying two lines for a cleaner look instead of three.
- With this update, if you’re using System Monitor, your device will revert to the default settings. But no worries! A simple and quick setup will have your personalized System Monitor up and running in no time.
- Moments has added a “Full Screen View” to the Editor Timeline Control Strip. Now when you are editing a video, you can click the new “Full Screen View” button (or simply hit the hot key F) to have the video take up the whole screen. To close the full screen view, click ESC.
- Moments has updated how the EDITOR PLAY HEAD and TIMELINE function. Now when the white VIDEO PLAY HEAD is positioned anywhere on the TIMELINE, you can SLIDE the START or END TRIM MARKERS to the VIDEO PLAY HEAD and they will SNAP IN PLACE. This will make trimming and exporting clips even easier!
- Fixed issue related to some captured clips having desynched audio & video
- GSAI refinements, bug fixes and stability enhancements.
3D Aim Trainer
- Level Up Your Identity! Now, with just a click on your username in the left navigation bar, you can morph your nickname to match your evolving gaming persona! Whether you’re feeling like a stealthy rogue today or a fearless warrior tomorrow, your name can now keep pace with your gaming journey. Dive in, make your mark, and let your name echo your in-game legends!