02 Nov 2023
by The SteelSeries Software Team
- Introducing stream/personal mix indicators in the Mixer UI (Streamer Mode). With just a glance, you can now easily see if you’re streaming, monitoring, or both, directly within the Mixer views. In this view you can also add/remove from Stream/Personal Mix in one click. No more need to open channel settings to adjust your stream or personal mix.
- Added game EQ presets for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, Forza Motorsport and Lords of the Fallen
- Fixed a bug where some users were stuck on the onboarding screen
- Fixed a bug where volumes and mutes information were incorrectly displayed
- Apex 9 Mini and Apex 9 TKL: Firmware Update
- Fixed an issue with calibration mode.
- Added new Faze Clan preset into Prism.
- Fixed a bug where the Breathe effect would not play in sync with multiple devices
- Fixed a bug where custom colors of a ColorShift effect could be placed incorrectly.
- Moments now supports Auto-clipping for ESCAPE FROM TARKOV! Escape from Tarkov Auto-clipping will trigger for the DEATH game event. Auto-clip will only save clips based on in-game events when playing with supported modes & configurations.
- Added new VISUAL AUDIO WAVE FORMS to the CLIP EDITOR. Now when you watch a clip you can see sound waves on every used track to help speed up editing.
- Updated design and layout for the MOMENTS > SETTINGS section to better surface and categorize the most important user configurations.
- Updated Moments > Settings > DESKTOP CAPTURE by changing the default settings to remain on longer & moving the settings to CAPTURE AND SOUND
- Added Auto-clipping support in Rocket League for HDR
- Added Auto-clipping support in Call of Duty for High-Definition & 16x10 resolutions
- Fixed a bug related to Overwatch 2 Auto-clipping for Team Kill
- Fixed a bug related to GSAI Auto-clipping with 3440x1440 resolution
- Fixed a bug related to GSAI Auto-clipping with 16:10 and 16:9 resolutions
- Overall presentation improvements and stability enhancements
- GSAI refinements, bug fixes and stability enhancements
3D Aim Trainer
- Get ready for an epic settings upgrade! Say goodbye to those frustrating back-and-forths between your training sessions and the game lobby because now, you can tweak your game sensitivity and Field of View (FOV) settings directly within the game! The power to fine-tune your gaming experience is now in your hands