12 Jul 2023
by The SteelSeries Software Team
- We’ve added dedicated shortcuts for master volume and mute. You can find them in the settings page under GG/Sonar/Shortcuts.
- We’ve also added some awesome new presets, like Cyberpunk 2077, The Elder Scrolls Online, and Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Any Sonar user can now try out our Streamer mode in early access. No matter if you are a pro streamer or you stream for fun, just turn it on in the mixer page and give it a go!
- Lastly, we fixed a bug where info icon wasn’t visible during onboarding.
- Arctis Nova 3: New added PrismSync and GameSense support
- Fixes an issue where certain actions did not work as expected on the Aerox 9 Wireless
- Fixes an issue where Angle snapping did not work on the Rival 5 on some circumstances
- Solves an issue where Reflect did not persist ON when restarting GG
- Arctis Nova 3: Firmware update
- Fixes an issue where the earcup lighting may not work normally after the computer wakes from sleep/hibernation
- Arctis 7X+: Firmware update
- Fixes an issue where hardware reset is required to restore the low probability of device crash and inability to charge device during use
- Aerox 5 Wireless Diablo IV Edition: Disable configuration in illumination tab when the device is enabled in Prism.
- Solves an issue where international keys on certain keyboard layouts did not trigger Reactive effects
- Moments continues the redesign of the Clip Gallery with additional design and functional updates in the interface. The Clip Gallery has added a new way to review/preview clips in the LIST VIEW! Features include:
- BUTTONS: New icons in the upper right of FILTER BAR allow you to switch between GRID & LIST view.
- PRESENTATION: A new vertical clip preview & presentation mode which surfaces more video clip details, making doing more with your clips (like sharing and editing) even easier! It also makes scanning Auto-clip icons on your clips smoother.
- SHARING: Ability to share to social media is now easier with a dedicated SHARE button that has been added to each clip. Once a clip has been shared to sites like YouTube there is now an icon indicator that it has been shared and allows for a quick copy of the URL.
- GSAI for Diablo IV is no longer in Early Access.
- Fixed Moments shortcut functionality which allowed for duplicate keybinds
- Overall presentation improvements and stability enhancements
- Fixed a bug with DOTA and accurate mouse cursor position in captured clips
3D Aim Trainer
- Fixed issues with Public Profile view
- Enhanced user interaction with elements on Become a Pro pages
- New medal system for Quick Play and Academy Routines