Release notes for GG 40.0
by The SteelSeries Software Team
Thanks to you your feedback we have added a 10 Bands full parametric Equalizer also for Mic and Chat – these additions give you more control over the sound of your voice as well as the one of your teammates. All presets and custom configurations are still available and have been automatically migrated to Parametric EQ for a seamless experience.
But that’s not all! We’ve also made the Noise Gate feature available even while you have ClearCast AI active. Now you have more tuning freedom and power to keep your communication crystal clear and suitable for your unique setup and environment.
In addition to that, we’ve made improvements to copy & localization and fixed some visual bugs to ensure the best experience possible
- Rival 3 and Rival 3 Wireless are now supported in Prism. Please see here for full list of Prism enabled devices: https://support.steelseries.com/hc/en-us/articles/9693907049229
- New re-designed layout for Presets and Custom Effects! See presets and their color swatches at a glance and quickly apply them
- Adds an illumination preview replay button so that you can trigger the preview at any point
- Arctis 7+, Arctis 7+ Destiny 2: Lightfall Edition, Arctis 7P+: Firmware Update
- Fixes an issue where hardware reset is require to restore the low probability of device crash and inability to charge device during use
- Moments now supports High-Definition Auto-clipping on Fortnite and Call of Duty! We are thrilled to enable gamers the ability to capture and re-live their best moments in glorious HD! Look for more games coming soon!
- To keep you capturing and clipping your best Moments, we’ve added a new Message Alert for ALMOST FULL Hard Drives. Now if you’re running low on disk space, we let you know so you can edit, share and clean-up your clips.
- New Auto-clip event added: Call of Duty Modern Warfare II – Headshot!
- The Gallery presentation of video clip tiles has been updated to show more on-screen and look similar to the previous display.
- Improved overall performance & basic bug fixes.
3D Aim Trainer
- A new training level has been added to the Quick Play section. Spotsweaper is focused on helping players to attack and defend bombsites in strategic shooters.