Release notes for GG 32.0
15 Feb 2023
by The SteelSeries Software Team
- ClearCast AI and advanced spatial audio settings are no longer exclusive features - they’re now free and available to everyone! That’s right, you can now enjoy crystal clear comm with your teammates with any headset/microphone and finely tune and personalize your Spatial Audio. ClearCast AI has ZERO impact on your GPU so it won’t impact your Game
- Arctis Nova Pro & Arctis Nova Pro X: Bug fixes and improvements to the firmware update process to make it more robust
- Fixed a bug where the Reflect app would not load in certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug on the Apex Pro TKL Wireless where custom OLED screen images would not load in certain circumstances
- Fixed a bug that would prevent space characters from being entered in text boxes in certain circumstances
- Apex Pro TKL (2023): Fixed a bug where the keyboard’s lighting and OLED screen would occasionally freeze
- Moments now supports Auto-clipping for Destiny 2! Destiny 2 Auto-clipping will trigger for Victory, Wrecking Crew, Double Play, Triple Play, Slayer and Reaper game events. Auto-clip will only save clips based on in-game events when playing with supported modes & configurations. Destiny 2 Auto-clipping is in Early Access utilizing GameSense AI and we look forward to hearing from the community on your experiences.
- Moments now supports Fortnite Auto-clipping with a new event – Bounty Complete!
- GameSense AI (GSAI) improved for the Fortnite Chapter 4 / Season 1 update
- We’re improving the experience for First Time Moments users with a new tutorial message after a user plays a game with Moments on and doesn’t capture a clip.
- Fixed a bug where GG sometimes had issues detecting Steam games after new installs
- Fixed a bug where edited clips could have videos that paused while audio continued
- Fixed a bug where edited clips that were exported sometimes caused GG to freeze
- Fixed a bug in the video editor where placed text effects might move upon re-open
- Fixed a bug where exported videos no longer had a default file name
- Fixed a bug that prevent a user from checking for an update manually