16 Nov 2022
by The SteelSeries Software Team
- Introducing preset search field for game, chat and mic. Simply click the preset drop down and type to the name of the preset you want to search.
- Small improvements to the target device fallback (automatic target device selection when current target device becomes not available)
- Added new game presets for:
- World of warcraft
- Lost Ark
- Ark survival evolved
- Genshin Impact
- War Thunder
- Fall Guys
- Elden Ring
- Monster Hunter World
- Monster Hunter Rise
- Sea of Thieves
- Rocket League
- Fixed a bug where during onboarding target device list was empty
- Fixes an issue where the Fade Reactive effect was re-playing effect multiple times
- Legacy Apex Pro TKL and Legacy Apex Pro Full Size: New Firmware and Engine Features
- Your keyboard has been brought up to 2.0 OmniPoint functionality, MM precision and Dual Actuation. More information on your keyboard’s new features can be found here: https://support.steelseries.com/hc/en-us/articles/10635680239757
- Engine is introducing PRISM – a new RGB experience that allows you to sync your SteelSeries devices in one place. Prism is currently in Early Access. You can find a list of current Prism enabled devices here: https://support.steelseries.com/hc/en-us/articles/9693907049229
- Unlock Advanced Surround and Clearest AI Noise Suppression for Arctis 7+.
- Moments has added an incredible new feature - Multi Track Audio! Multi Track Audio makes sound capture and editing even more customizable and configurable!
- New features include the ability to capture audio from multiple sources: Audio Devices, Chat Devices and Microphones, have each split onto their own audio track in the Video Editor, and the ability to adjust audio track volumes independently.
- You can start capturing clips with Multi Track Audio right now - without doing anything special! If you want to advanced configure your devices go to Settings > Moments > Capture and Sound.
- Audio is no longer merged into a single audio track and now split out based upon specific audio capture sources. Customize your new AND legacy clips in the Video Editor by adjusting the volume and even muting sound from a specific source. Your best gaming moments no longer need to remain on your hard drive or ruined because of bad audio (or troublesome squad mates)!
- Try using Sonar and the dedicated Virtual Audio Devices (VAD’s) to capture and enhance your clip audio even further! Check out Sonar to hear the difference.
- Moments now supports Auto-clipping for Multiversus! Multiversus Auto-clipping will trigger for VICTORY and DEFEAT game events. Auto-clip will only save clips based on in-game events when playing with supported modes & configurations. Multiversus Auto-clipping is in Early Access utilizing GameSense AI and we look forward to hearing from the community on your experiences.
- Rocket League Auto-clipping is expanding with new events: Epic Save, Demolition and Assist!
- Now easily turn Moments on and off with a new customizable shortcut (default ALT+T). Next time you’re gaming and Moments is off - quickly and easily turn it on to avoid missing any (more) great clip opportunities!
- Improved the presentation, navigation and checkboxes for Auto-clip enabled games in Settings > Moments > Auto-clip
- Fixed a bug related to language selection not working on some languages
- Fixed a bug with Moments being unable to auto-detect some games that are started via a pre-game launcher
- Let us know how you’re liking all these great updates by connecting with us on the SteelSeries Discord. Upload all your new clips directly to the SteelSeries Discord and tag @SteelSeries #MadeWithMoments on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.