21 Jun 2022
by The SteelSeries Software Team
- Performance update – launching Sonar is now 75% faster and uses 45% less CPU. Onboarding operations are 60% faster as well.
- Introduced the “speaker mode” for Spatial Audio. Selecting speaker or headphone will change the Sonar HRTF. You can now enjoy the best Spatial Audio experience no matter if you are using headset or speakers.
- Added a new Game preset for CS:GO officially provided by Valve
- Fixed a graphic glitch where, in some languages, spatial audio tuning slider was hiding texts
- Fixed a graphic glitch where on the Parametric EQ the notch filter was not correctly displayed
- Minor bugfix and improvements
- Engine support for the Apex Pro Mini and Apex Pro Mini Wireless keyboards
- Enables Engine Apps functionality for the ArctisNova Pro headsets