Release notes for GG 14.0
by The SteelSeries Software Team
- Introducing a new feature that allows you to change the frequency range labels on the EQs (Gaming, Chat, & Microphone) giving you more awareness of how to tweak your EQ to optimize for your game, your chat, and how you sound!
- Frequency ranges are labeled on relevant sounds (e.g. footsteps, bombs, heal sounds…) game by game. New labels are also available on Chat and Mic EQ.
- Added a Destiny 2 special preset created by Destiny 2 developers @Bungie
- Added an official Destiny 2 Preset tuned by the game’s sound designers
- Fixed an issue where disabling microphone access in Windows privacy settings was causing a Sonar crash
- Fixed an issue that was keeping Sonar stuck on loading screen (spinning wheel) for some users
- Sonar drivers are now Microsoft WHQL certified (Windows Hardware Quality Labs)
- Fixed multiple issues which occurred when users customized the configuration of their ‘Shortcuts’. The primary issue addressed was the ‘Shortcuts’ configuration disappearing from Settings.
- Corrected timeline functionality on the ‘Double Kill’ markers
- Adjusted Settings/Auto Clip page presentation issues
- Corrected ‘Capture’ drop down functionality that led to inconsistent behaviors