Release notes for GG 13.1
by The SteelSeries Software Team
- Moments now supports auto clipping for Valorant! Autoclip will only save clips based on in-game events when playing with supported modes & configurations. Check out the latest Release & Support info for Moments to learn more.
- Moments will now begin making use of our new GameSense AI technology. GameSense AI algorithms are trained to look for certain events on your in-game HUD and provide a software trigger to auto clip those specific highlights. Our team has thoroughly developed these enhancements to be as precise as possible, without causing any significant impact to your game’s performance.
- Valorant auto clipping is in Early Access utilizing GameSense AI and we look forward to hearing from the community on your experiences. We hope this helps you create some awesome Valorant auto clipped videos. Let us know how you’re liking it by uploading your clips directly to the SteelSeries Discord (https://moments.gg/discord) and tagging @SteelSeries #MadeWithMoments on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Improved ability to detect and register games eligible for Autoclip at the startup of GG
- Addressed bugs related to removing a GIF effect via effects cog wheel
- Addressed bugs related to sharing and exporting with effects enabled on a clip
- Added several Gaming presets including: Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, GTA V, Dota 2, Minecraft, Roblox, Splitgate.
- Added a preset for Music
- Introduced audio playback samples to test out Gaming and Chat EQ
- Automatic noise gate is now an option in the Noise gate widget
- Sonar logo has been updated
- Arctis 7+ & Arctis 7P+:
- Updated firmware for improved wireless interference immunity & sidetone optimization
- Re-pairing the USB dongle to the headset is now enabled via the menu in the device card
- Rival 5: New firmware that fixes an issue wherein changing CPI while connected to PS5 caused the mouse to lock up
- Engine logo has been updated
- Fixed a bug whereby returning to focus on the GG window after viewing another app does not refresh the UI.