Release notes for GG 0.21
by The SteelSeries Software Team
Here’s what we changed:
- Added the option for elevated capture inside the gallery capture menu. This option was available in Settings in previous releases, but now you can also control it from here.
- The shortcut for saving a clip is shown above the gallery.
- Effects: fixed an issue where the wrong portion of a GIF would be shown while replaying a clip in the editor
- Effects: pressing spacebar to play/pause clips should now work correctly after opening the context menu for an effect layer
- Changing video quality should correctly update when changed while a game is open now
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t use spacebar to play/pause after clicking the ‘play again’ button