What's New in Engine 3.19.2
03 Mar 2021
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
A new version of SteelSeries Engine has just been released. Download it here!
- Arctis Pro Wireless: Adds specific PS5 input mode, increases audio level for PS5 over USB
- Aerox 3: Fix for a bug where the mouse would not function after the PC boots, or when the mouse resumes from sleep, suspend, or hibernate states
Aerox 3 Wireless Bluetooth mode support
- Changes to battery saver and CPI settings made while the mouse is in Bluetooth mode are now applied to the device
- Keypress and mouse button button mappings made while the mouse is connected in 2.4Ghz or wired mode are now persisted when the mouse switches to Bluetooth mode
- Settings that are not supported for editing while the mouse is in Bluetooth mode are now non-interactive when the mouse is connected in Bluetooth mode
- Fixed an issue where the scrollbar would not appear in the Configurations sidebar for certain devices, even though configs were out of view
- Fixed an issue where opening the settings modal in certain languages would cause the UI to become non-functional until re-opened
- Fixed an issue preventing driver installation for some users
- Fixed a client crash when right-clicking the configuration dropdown for a device
- Improved support for AMD Ryzen and Zen 3 CPUs in the System Monitor Engine app
- Improved support for some AMD GPUs in the System Monitor Engine app.