What's New in Engine 3.17.9
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
A new version of SteelSeries Engine has just been released. Download it here!
- Keep an eye on your PC performance utilization with our new System Monitor OLED app. You can track CPU, GPU and memory usage in real time. Check it out in the ‘Apps’ section.
- The GameSense SDK has been updated with the ability to send dynamic image data on every event update, allowing full framebuffer support for every OLED device.
- The “Repeat While Pressed” option is no longer incorrectly selectable for Text Macros
- Fixed a crash related to certain uncommon sound devices
- Fixed a crash involving an interaction between certain VPN services and the additional DTS software for Arctis headsets. Previously affected users may find that changes to their headset’s settings may not take effect while these VPN services are running. Further investigation is ongoing with DTS.
- Fixed several issues with changing multiple apps at once in “Launch Engine Apps” bindings
- Fixed an issue with incorrect min and max values being saved when binding a GameSense event
- Rival 310, Sensei 310, Rival 310 PUBG Edition, Rival 310 CS:GO Howl Edition - Updated button debounce timings
- Arctis 1 Wireless for Xbox, Arctis 1 Wireless for Xbox Cyberpunk Edition - Increased compatibility and reliability across the XBox platform