What's New in Engine 3.17.6
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
A new version of SteelSeries Engine has just been released. Download it here!
- You can now customize the ‘meta-layer’ keybinds (when you hold down the SteelSeries key) for Apex 7 and Apex Pro keyboards! Binding media controls etc has never been easier. Check out the configuration page of your Apex 7 or Apex Pro to find this new functionality.
- The Engine interface will not open by default after an automatic update
- Fixed an issue whereby the user interface could error when navigating between the CS:GO app screen page across devices
- Additional validation on mice CPI widgets to account for illegal values
Apex 7, Apex Pro, Apex 7 TKL, Apex Pro TKL
- Support for the ‘meta-layer’ keybind functionality