What's New in Engine 3.16.2
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
If pairing your Arctis 1 Wireless wasn’t already easy enough!
A new version of SteelSeries Engine has just been released. Download it here!
We’ve packed a bunch of ‘quality of life’ improvements in our latest Engine update. Notably, improvements to our Arctis 1 Wireless pairing user interface.
We have also received some feedback on our Spotify App integration that was released in August. While many gamers love it, we have seen some connection issues as our user base of the app grows. As such, we are taking it offline until we can implement a solution that can scale to all of our users.
If you have any feedback for us or awesome Engine feature ideas, get in touch with us via our SteelSeries Discord #product-ideas!
The SteelSeries Engine team
New Engine Features:
- Improved Arctis 1 Wireless pairing interface wizard
- Improved Sensei Ten CPI adjustment in Engine configuration
Rival 650 Wireless
- Fixed persistence of button reassignments in wireless mode and Engine is not running
- Fixed debounce issue whereby in some instances a ‘double-click’ would be inaccurately recorded
- Fixed repositioning of cursor during rapid CPI adjustments
Apex 7 / Pro
- Fixed issue whereby some key LEDs were not 100% dimmed when off
- Fixed Japanese layout effects on ‘Enter’ key
- Fixed crashes caused by corrupted onboard settings
Arctis 5 / Pro
- Improved stability issues of switching between configurations
- Removal of device registration in preferences
- Fixed some GameSense integration display issues for Dota 2
- Fixed freeze issue that could occur when concurrently running PrismSync and ImageSync