What's New in Engine 3.11.11
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
We recently released SteelSeries Engine 3.11.11 with important bug fixes.
If you are already running the most recent SteelSeries Engine 3, you will be notified to download or update, based on your update settings.
Otherwise, Download it here.
- Enabled Engine Apps for Rival 600
- Rival 600 - fixed an issue with tracking when running Engine Apps
- Fixed an issue on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update where keyboards’ lock lights would not change correctly
- Fixed an issue on MacOS where keyboard macros would not work
- Fixed an issue where you could set the CPI on the Rival 600 too high
- Fixed an issue with main window not showing selected configuration properly when changing configurations from the task bar on Windows