What's New in Engine 3.9.3
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
We recently released SteelSeries Engine 3.9.3 with a number of bug fixes.
If you are already running the most recent SteelSeries Engine 3, you will be notified to download or update, based on your update settings.
Otherwise, Download it here.
- Adjusted microphone bias.
- Fixed boot issue on OSX.
Stratus XL for Windows and Android
- In mouse mode, buttons A and B can also be used for left-click and right-click, respectively. Also the left analog stick can now be used as a faster mouse cursor. The right analog stick moves the mouse cursor at the previous mouse speed.
- Fixed the remaining driver issues on MacOS Sierra.
- Fixed OS Shortcuts not working on Rival 500.
- Arctis 7 settings, such as sidetone and EQ, now saved to the device.
- Fixed Playback Options erroneously propagating to other bindings.
- Fixed an issue where editing a Text macro would not take effect until SSE3 is restarted.
- Fixed an issue that prevented editing of illumination on the Apex M800 after creating or duplicating a new configuration.
- Fixed Macro Editor bug that allowed UI elements to be selected with keys while recording.
- Fixed an issue for Arctis 5 and Arctis 7 users that prevented computers from entering sleep states.
- Fixes for updating on-board Macros for capable devices.
- Update for virtual surround software for Arctis 3.