What's New in Engine 3.8.0
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
We recently released SteelSeries Engine 3.8.0 with new features and bug fixes.
- You can now create custom colorshift patterns and breathe patterns for all devices that support it.
- Engine will now download and install updates automatically without requiring a manual download when a new update is available.
- Added a ton more MSI notebook support. (Be sure to check out MSI’s booth at Computex, if you’re in Taipei next week!)
- Fixed a bug where diagonal keys on the Apex keyboard could not be rebound.
- Fixed an issue where colorshift effects on multiple devices of the same type would overwrite each other.
- Fixed a bug where SteelSeries Engine would not start properly if you pinned the application to your taskbar and launched it from there.
- Fixed a setting where SteelSeries Engine could use more power than normal on laptops.
- Fixed an issue affecting some devices not fully working properly after sleep or hibernate.
- Stratus XL - Increased Bluetooth pairing time, makes pairing process more stable on Windows 7.