What's New in Engine 3.5.0
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
We recently released Engine 3.5.0 with a handful of bug fixes and changes in OS support.
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan support has been added.
- The SteelSeries Engine frontend now runs on Electron.
- Performance loading device config windows is improved.
- The GameSense SDK now has routines for deleting games and game events.
- Fixed deadzones on the Stratus XL for Windows not being set correctly.
- Fixed M800 games getting stuck when activated.
- Fixed Launch Config key bindings not being reset correctly when configs are deleted.
- Fixed crash when trying to set playback options on CPI toggle bindings.
- Apex M800 - Fixed a rare issue where keyboard keys stop getting sent after a period of time on some setups.
- OS X 10.7 Lion is no longer supported. Users still on 10.7 should either upgrade OS X or stay on SteelSeries Engine 184.108.40.206.
- Windows XP does not work in 3.5.0, we are investigating possible fixes for it.