What's New in Engine 3.4.4
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
We recently released Engine 3.4.4 with a bunch of bug fixes, and a couple of new devices. Let’s look at what’s new.
New devices supported
- Apex 300
- Apex 350
- Rival 300
- Siberia 650
- Siberia 150
- Fixed an issue where the SteelSeries tray icon would continue to run after uninstalling the Engine on Mac.
- Fixed an issue where a device’s default color would flash when changing its settings if ColorShift was active.
- Fixed an issue with mouse button playback in specific cases for the Rival and Sensei Wireless.
- Fixed an issue with cloud profiles where devices hidden on a different computer would cause devices to be removed from the gear list even if they were connected.
- Fixed an issue with the display of ColorShift colors in the Engine client for the Apex keyboard.
- Fixed a conflict between application detection and GameSense on MSI GE62 and GE72 laptops.
- Fixed an issue where the Sensei Wireless could cause the Engine client to become unresponsive.
- Deleted configs will now be automatically removed from associated Launch Config bindings.
- Fixed an issue where GameSense was not working with CS:GO or Dota 2 on some computers