What's New in Engine 3.3.2
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
We recently released Engine 3.3.2, with new features and new devices. Let’s look at what 3.3.2 includes.
Sentry Eye Tracker
SteelSeries presents the Sentry Eye Tracker. Breakthrough technology to enhance your streaming and gaming experience.
- The Streaming Overlay can show viewers which part of the screen the
streamer is looking at while playing – giving viewers deep insight
and immersion into gameplay.
- Five different gaze overlay types, all with customizable color and opacity
- Tie the overlay capture to your monitor or your favorite game
- Toggle the overlay on/off, switch colors, or change the gaze overlay image with any SSE3 supported mouse or keyboard
- Game Analyzer plays back and analyzes your gaze data from your Dota 2 or StarCraft II replays and gives you valuable feedback on where you are looking and for how long. This feedback can improve your game and break bad habits before they take hold.
- Menu bar icon in OSX now supports Dark Mode in Yosemite
- Apex default configurations are now directly editable without having to make a copy of them
- Fixed an error that could cause the UI to never load during app startup
- Opening a quickset dialog now wont break horizontal window scrolling
- Corrected some issues that would cause crashing when disconnecting devices with assigned macros
- Reverting a keyboard key to default binding for that key will now display the correct default binding for non-US regions
- Kinzu v3 - firmware v0.148
- Improved tracking on bright surfaces
- Sensei Wireless - firmware v1.24
- Corrected an issue where you could not recharge after a full battery drain
- Fixed problems with UEFI mode during startup while plugged into a USB 3.0 port