by The SteelSeries Engine Team
Hey everyone. New release, with some bug fixes and a few smaller features. If you have Engine installed, you’ll be notified to update. If not, download it here!
- Guts and Glory is now an officially supported GameSense app. Definitely check it out!
- Rival 650 Wireless battery status should now be more accurate. Engine will be smarter about showing when it’s charging, what the charge level is, and ensure it’s showing the same status as the mouse.
- The context menu key and F13-24 are now bindable.
- Fixed a crash while setting macro delays
- Fixed a crash when quickly swapping color stop locations on ColorShift/GameSense gradients
- Removing the default Discord events for OLED screen should now fully remove them
- Fixed a rare case that wouldn’t allow Engine to be restarted
- Adding 64-bit system apps when creating new configurations should now work correctly, as well as automatic configuration switching to/from these configurations
- All keys on Apex M750 TKL light up as intended with the CS:GO GameSense integration