What's New in Engine 3.10.1
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
We recently released SteelSeries Engine 3.10.1 with important bug fixes.
If you are already running the most recent SteelSeries Engine 3, you will be notified to download or update, based on your update settings.
Otherwise, Download it here.
- Fixed an issue where newly added colors to Prism Sync would default to white in specific circumstances
- Fixed an issue preventing gifs from playing on the Rival 700 OLED when Prism Sync was enabled
- Fixed an issue where Prism Sync could cause clicks to be missed on the Rival 100
- Fixed an issue with the Rival 95 PC Bang edition configuration window
- Fixed an issue where Prism Sync and device specific ColorShift options could potentially interfere with each other
- Fixed an issue causing ColorShift effects to refresh too quickly on the Rival 100 and Rival 300