What's New in Engine 3.8.5
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
We recently released SteelSeries Engine 3.8.5 with important bug fixes and updates.
If you are already running the most recent SteelSeries Engine 3, you will be notified to download or update, based on your update settings.
Otherwise, Download it here.
- New preference options:
- Activating new products
- Viewing activated products
- Device specific support software is now installed on demand
- Reduced the number of update checks that can happen in a day
- MSI GS model keyboards will not disable touch pads when “Disable internal pointing device when external USB pointing device is attached” option is selected
- Fixed the default settings for Rival 95 model