What's New in Engine 3.3.3
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
We recently released Engine 3.3.3, with new features and new devices. Let’s look at what 3.3.3 includes.
SteelSeries Engine 3 now has support for the MSI GE62, GE72 and GT80 notebook models.
- Full control over keyboard bindings.
- Customize the color, effects, and levels of illumination on your notebook.
- Fixed rare driver bug that would cause BSOD in certain configurations.
- Fixed menu and keyboard shortcuts in client on Mac.
- In OS X, macro playback assigned to a standard key on the Apex will now only play back the macro and will correctly not include the original key.
- Macros assigned to keys such as Option/Ctrl/Cmd in OS X now work as expected.
- The Hong Kong S.A.R. region will now default to displaying Traditional Chinese on Windows
- Improved legibility for Chinese, Korean and Japanese texts.
- Maximized device configuration windows will now restore as maximized.