What's New in Engine 3.2.5
by The SteelSeries Engine Team
SteelSeries Engine 3.2.5 is hot off the presses (well, the build server), with new devices, new features, and firmware updates.
New Device Supported by SteelSeries Engine 3
SteelSeries Engine 3 now supports the SteelSeries Rival: Dota 2 Edition Gaming Mouse. Based on the award-winning Rival Optical Mouse, this ultimate performance device will also include an exclusive in-game item: Hell’s Glare for Doom.
A snapshot of customization options:
- Two levels of CPI with a range of 50-6400 in steps of 50
- 6 Buttons - All fully configurable
- Scroll Wheel Up/Down fully configurable
- Two independently configurable zones of RGB illumination with
following effects available:
- Breathing (Slow/Medium/Fast)
- 5 Presets of ColorShift
- Configurable Mouse Acceleration
- Configurable Mouse Deceleration
- Configurable Angle Snapping
- Configurable Polling Rate
- Fixed an issue where deleting macros that were currently bound would cause application launch bindings to fail.
- Having multiple macro editor windows open at one time would break the macro recording process, so a method of opening multiple editor windows at a time has been fixed.
New firmware available!
- Siberia Elite, and 9H (firmware version 220.127.116.11) contains general audio improvements.